Monday, January 27, 2014

NAKED 3 Palette Review

I have to say, I am in love with this palette! I was a little unsure at first because I really loved the original NAKED palette, but I didn't love the NAKED 2 palette as much (but I still love it). So I figured the NAKED 3 palette could go either way. Some of the things I love about the NAKED 3 palette is that it is so different from the other two. The other two have overlap in shades so I always felt a little jipped. The NAKED 3 palette has this "rosy gold" theme, yet the shades vary in depth, dimension, and hue. There are lovely matte colors, but my favorite are the shimmery. Glitter makes everything better, after all. I think Darkside and Blackheart stray away from the rosy gold theme slightly, but they do have hints of it and are a great addition to the palette making it one that can be used for everyday looks as well as bolder night time/date night looks. My only complaint is that there is only a matte highlight. To me, a highlight has a satin finish or is shimmery. Of course there are times that a matte highlight is nice, but I would much rather ditch Limit because it is so similar to Nooner and have a shimmery highlight much like the ones in the other NAKED palettes. I will definitely be posting more looks using the palette soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment