Saturday, January 4, 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag: Travel Edition

With the understanding that we were driving to my grandparents' house for Christmas in a small car, and having over-packed countless times, I made a conscious effort to scale down this trip. This is all the makeup I brought! I decided on the Too Faced palette because it had lots of different colors I needed and it also had bronzer, blushes, and Shadow Insurance in the bottom. The sturdy tin container was great for traveling as well. I wasn't worried about it at all!


In addition, I packed my NAKED and NAKED 3 palettes with a few individual shadows from the NAKED 2 palette so I didn't have to bring the whole thing. I had to bring my go-to original NAKED palette and the new palettes were needed so I could get better acquainted. (I also brought my Balm Jovi palette, but it's under my NAKED palettes.)


In the smaller pouches I put products in one:


And tools in the other one:


I got this Urban Decay bag as a bonus one time and I like using it for my jewelry. I best way I have come up with for packing jewelry is to go through each outfit and put the jewelry in this bag for that outfit and then move on to the next. I thankfully had room in the bag for the necklaces and earrings I received and purchased while on my trip.


This is an Ipsy bag I got right before I left and I put all my lip products in it and left it in my purse. It worked great! I think I'll keep it in there because it kept everything so much more organized.



As you can see, I brought lots of red lip products! 'Tis the Season! Hope you all had a lovely holiday season! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment