Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: J. Cats The Big Lip Pencil

I got this lip pencil in my December Ipsy bag. It came in the shade Red Rose. This is what it looks like:


First of all, I don't think it's named appropriately. It should have been named Clown Red. When I think of a red lip, I think of romance and seduction. There isn't anything romantic about a clown at a kid's birthday party. This also transferred like crazy, and unless you're needing to kiss a stack of envelopes, there's nothing good about it transferring. It also left my lips dry and had no dimension. It just seemed like a flat color. Not matte or shimmery, just there. Again, this product can only be purchased online. It retails for $3.99 and comes in 12 basic shades. I personally won't be purchasing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment