Sunday, January 19, 2014

LOTD: LORAC PRO Cream & Brown

You know me, I have to prime my lids! I used LORAC's Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, then Lt. Bronze on my lids and into the crease slightly, Nude from my crease to my brows. I also put Nude in my tear duct area. I like to put my highlight down before the crease color because I think it helps it to blend better. I then pat Pewter on the outer half of my lid and brought it up into my crease. Lastly, I took Espresso and blended that into my crease. I used Ulta's Automatic black/brown liner and Benefit's They're Real mascara over my Sephora Full Action mascara. To add some color to my look I used Revlon's Lip Butter in Red Velvet. On my cheeks I have be a bombshell's The One Stick in Sunset with Tarte's blush in Dollface dusted over it. Here's the end result:









No comments:

Post a Comment