Saturday, February 1, 2014

Empties




Here are my empties for the last month! The conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and the foot scrub have been in my life for a while and I love them. I will definitely repurchase them. The foot scrub was a graduation gift from 2011 and I have used it every so often since then. I don't know why I haven't used it more because it really does relieve my tired feet after a long 12 hour shift! The Benefit Total Moisture Hydra-Concentrated Facial Cream was a sample I got and just opened recently. It is not my favorite. The smell is a little too perfumey floral and it leaves my face greasy. Because of that, I have only been using it at night. It does hydrate my skin very well, but I feel that if I can't tolerate the smell and can't use it day and night, then it's not worth re-purchasing. So there you have it! Thanks for reading! Happy February! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment