Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender

I've heard multiple positive reviews on this, including Caitlyn's Corner, so I bought it.


Here's the sponge it comes with:


After 5.5 hours of wearing my makeup...



After just seconds of applying Poreless Defender...


I'm so pale since it's winter, but you can see some shininess between my eyebrows, which is where I get the shiniest. However, after application I am left with flawless skin.

Here's what I look like after wearing the Poreless Defender for 8 hours...



Mally claims that her product will "improve the look of your skin" by making it appear poreless, mattified, and seamless. She also claims that it is a protectant for your skin and make up. Mally claims it will make your skin look younger and fresher. So the question is, does it come through on all of these claims? Well you can see that I have some shininess on my forehead after wearing the Poreless Defender for 8 hours, but I don't have that sludgy, moist feeling on my skin that I tend to get at the end of the day. It also looks shiny because of my lighting. I definitely think this makes a huge difference, but I can't really say until I've worn it in the hot summer. That'll be the true test. I will keep you posted! Thanks for reading! :)


2 comments: