Thursday, February 6, 2014

FOTD: NAKED 3 Palette

IToday I got up at 5 and as soon as I got out of the shower I learned that my class had been canceled due to the weather, so instead of going back to bed I decided to create a look and blog about it! First, I moisturized my eye area with bareMineral's Purely Nourishing Moisturizer, then I mixed bareMineral's Skin Rev-er Upper and Olay's CC Cream in Fair to Light in my hand and applied to my entire face. I let that absorb while I curled my eyelashes and put a coat of Sephora's Full Action Mascara in Black on my lashes. Next, I applied my bareMinerals foundation in Fairly Medium using a kabuki brush. I then applied Benefit's Fake Up concealer under my eyes and on blemishes. My eyes looked especially tired, so I was grateful it got the job done! After that I applied Tarte's Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess all over my face. For blush I first used be a bombshell's The One Stick in Sunset using e.l.f.'s small stipple brush and then Tarte's blush in Dollface over that. For my eye look I first primed my entire eyelid using Urban Decay's Primer Potion and then pat Mugshot from my lashes up into my crease slightly. Next, I pat Factory in my outer one-third and into my crease. I then blended Nooner above that to my brow bone. For a highlight I used Strange. To brighten things up I pat Burnout on my eyelid just above my iris. I then used Ulta's Automatic Eyeliner in Black/Brown on my upper lid and then Black on my waterline. I then used Benefit's They're Real mascara and Buxom's mascara over that as well. I'm wearing Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Wine Wellness. Here's the look...




Thanks for reading! Stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment