Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Haul: Target

I got these feet accessories on sale a couple weeks ago and haven't had time to share!


I love fuzzy socks so much and wear mine like crazy during fall and winter because I hate when my feet are cold! It's the worst! Moccasins are also a staple shoe for this time of year because they are comfy and warm. I have 5 other pairs, but wear a lot of brown and tan during fall and winter, so I know I will get my money's worth out of them! As for the rain boots, I just thought they were cute! I hate gloomy weather, so I figured these will help make monsoon season more cheerful. Flip flops are what I wear daily during summer, and the bling makes it look less casual for occasions that I need to dress up a little more for than normal. Seriously, who doesn't love Target?!

No comments:

Post a Comment