Thursday, October 3, 2013

NOTD: Dupe for OPI Berlin There Done That

Last Fall I was drawn to OPI's gray/taupe nail polish from their Germany Collection called "Berlin There Done That." I'll admit I mostly bought the nail polish because of its name--after all, my Grandfather played an integral part in the Berlin Airlift. The color was very warm and a great neutral for Fall! Once I used it I fell even more in love with it.

Fast forward to this Fall...Whilst wandering around Walgreens with the BFF I found a color quite similar and only a fraction of the price! I purchased it and wondered if it would also be a fraction of the quality. It indeed wasn't and here's the dupe look:

Sinful Shine with Gel Tech in "Rebel"


Both needed two coats to achieve opaque coverage, so that wasn't an issue. I've purchased many Sinful Colors nail polishes in the past and love the Gel Tech line so far!

1 comment:

  1. I think I may need to pick this color up! I love the gel-like finish! :)

    ReplyDelete