Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Haul: Ulta

In order to get some retail therapy, spend quality time with Caitlyn's Corner, AND to take advantage of Ulta's 20% off sale, we went for a spontaneous shopping spree yesterday!

Here's what I picked up for myself:
  • Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Wine Wellness
  • bareMinerals Original Foundation in Medium
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Rebel (it was a "free" gift because I bought the bareMinerals foundation)
  • Essie Nail Polish in Fishnet Stockings
  • OPI Nail Laquer in I Theodora You
  • OPI Top Coat


The bareMinerals foundation is something I've used daily for around 7 years. I love it! I am looking forward to using everything else! I have really been into red and look forward to using it this fall and around Christmas time. After all, 'tis the season!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment