Sunday, October 6, 2013

FOTD: Urban Decay NAKED Palette

Here's a quick look that can easily be dressed up or dressed down. First, UD Primer Potion on entire lid. Next, I pat Sidecar from lash to crease. (This is a color I have not used until now and I'm obsessed! It is glittery, shimmery goodness!) Next, I applied Sin from crease to brows. Lastly, Darkhorse! I applied this in a back and forth motion in the crease of my eye. Just right in the socket. I did not pull this shadow up, but simply kept it in my crease. Today I only used Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in a Black/Brown, but if I wanted to dress it up I would use something longer lasting like Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner. I used both Sephora Full Action and Almay Get Up & Grow mascaras. For my lips I used a Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet.






As you may be able to tell, I dressed it down today. It's a sweatpants kinda Sunday watching General Conference. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment