Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dupe: Gold Series Marcel Curling Iron

My sister recently started beauty school and needed a "model" to practice washing and styling hair on, so I obliged and she did a great job! I was amazed my hair could look so good using a smaller barrel. I have been using a 1 1/2" curling iron and this fancy 3/4" Marcel created a great look that I wanted to be able to create on my own. The Marcel Curling Iron has a unique design that is not the easiest to use.

Using the Marcel Curling Iron:


Using the Revlon Curling Iron:



I bought the Revlon curling iron back in high school after many recommendations from friends because they loved the spiral barrel. After my hair got longer I thought I needed a bigger barrel and although it does provide beautiful loose curls, a smaller barrel adds more curls. Definitely try it-or something different than your usual-out! It may mean you'll have a new hair routine!

1 comment:

  1. We have been adjusting our strategy to R&D leading and market precursor,has been constantly adjusting the operating mode. Since 2008, Hongsen

    ReplyDelete