Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LOTD: Light Pink & Gray

I applied my face make up like I usually do and used the same mascara combination I've been using for months. For my eyeshadow I used Too Faced Gum Drop on my lid to my crease then Too Faced Satin Sheets from my crease to brows and in the inner corner of my eyes as a highlight. Then I used Urban Decay's Pistol in my crease. I've been applying my highlight before my crease color lately and I've noticed everything blends better that way. Pretty simple!


My lips I used my Lush Honey Trap lip balm to moisturizer my lips and then Buxom lip gloss in Kanani.


My earrings are from Forever 21 and my shirt is from C.J. Banks.



My ring was a gift from my aunt which was a gift to her from my Grandpa. I love it! I repainted my nails yesterday and I used OPI Berlin There Done That.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment