Saturday, October 19, 2013

No Bueno: Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner for Dry Hair


I wasn't able to find my usual leave-in conditioner, so I thought I would give this a try. I love the smell of Garnier Fructis shampoo so I figured I would love this. The smell did not disappoint. However, the formula wasn't anything to write home about. It was incredibly sticky and because it was a foam, I had to use my hands to work it into my hair. It did not aid in conditioning my hair and I was left with sticky hands and staticky hair. What I want in a leave-in conditioner is a quick spritz that will help me to comb out my mane before I put it up in my towel. This was a mess and did not live up to its name. Have you tried this? What was your experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment