Friday, July 3, 2015

LOTD: Independence Day

Happy Independence Day!!! My love for America can't really be put into words but it swells in my heart as I experience all the carefree moments that I am able to enjoy because of the liberty this country possesses thanks to so many sacrifices made by others!

In patriotic fashion, I present you with my Independence Day look, a navy smoky eye:












For any eyeshadow look I always start with Urban Decay Primer Potion! I used Nooner as a blending shadow (UDN3), Downfall as a base (UDV3), Reign on the inner and outer thirds (UDV3), Houdini on entire lid (MUG), Center Stage on entire lid (MUG), Unbridled (LORAC UNZIPPED) blended above blue shadows into Nooner, Magic Act in a triangle shape just above my iris (MUG), Heroine (UDV3) pat on the outer side of Magic Act, Evidence (UD Smoked) pat on the inner side of Magic Act with In the Spotlight (MUG) as a highlight below brows and in then inner corner of my eyes. I finished off this look with eyeliner, mascara, my usual face makeup, filling in my brows, and Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Pomegranate.



Thanks for reading! I hope you're all enjoying the freedoms of this country with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment