Friday, July 24, 2015

LOTD: Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
















I set out to use the Classic row on my eyes, but ended up using almost all of the shadows from the palette for one thing or another. I first used Honey Butter in my crease up to my brow bone, then I pat Strapless on my lids, Risqué in my crease, and Lace Teddy above Risqué. I deepened up my crease with Sexpresso and used Heaven as a highlight. I went back and pat Honey Butter in a concentrated area just above my iris to add some dimension and a little bit of emphasis to my eyes. Voilà! I usually don't go for matte eyeshadows but these colors were to die for and I knew I could use them for transition shades on my brow bone. I'm still partial to shimmery highlights, but I challenged myself today to only use this palette to create a look and I really like the way it turned out. The colors are super easy to blend and are buildable as well. I am excited to keep discovering looks using this palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment