Monday, July 6, 2015

LOTD: LORAC PRO Palette








I have resisted buying eyeshadow for nearly a year—and it's kind of a miracle! In an attempt to shop my stash and use the many palettes I already have, I put a new look together using a palette I've had for a while, the original LORAC PRO palette. I applied Mauve in my crease and on my brow bone in a windshield wiper fashion as a transition shade. Next I pat Gold on my lids and then blended Pewter over it to get the shade I wanted. In the outer third of my eye and in the crease, I applied Deep Purple. It's so important to blend, so I do that with a fluffy brush in between each step. For a highlight I used Nude below my brows and in the inner corner of my eye. Then I used MAC's Pro Longwear Eyeliner in Rich Experience on my top lash line and Ulta's Automatic Eyeliner in Black to my lower waterline. I curled my eyelashes and then used Sephora's Full Action Mascara to separate my lashes, Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara to get my lashes really thick and luscious, Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara over to keep my lashes curled up, and Blinc Mascara to keep my mascaras from flaking. After that, I pat Champagne above my iris to add dimension to my eyeshadow look. On my lips I have Too Faced's Melted Melon Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. For my face I used Makeup Forever foundation in 135 and bareMinerals foundation in Medium, since I've gotten a little sun. I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer as a contour, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (in Fresh Pink I think, but it's worn off!), Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink over that, and filled my brows in with MAC's Lingering.

I hope you're having a great summer! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment