Thursday, July 23, 2015

Haul: Ulta & Sephora


I went to Ulta last week with the BFF to check out the UD Naked Smoky palette, which we didn't buy—long story—but I ended up buying these! Activated charcoal is a buzz phrase in beauty right now and I had to test it out too! The Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is a repurchase. I bought a sample a while back and loved it! I'm so glad it comes in a nice container! The sample was hard to keep from drying out before I could use it because it was just in a pouch, so this should keep me stocked for quite some time! So far I have tried all three charcoal products and they weren't what I expected, but they worked so well! I expected the mask to be similar to the avocado one where it's easily smeared on, dries after a few minutes, and is then washed off, but it's not! It's chunky because of the sugar in it, making it more of a scrub, so it took some getting used to, but my pores seemed to have shrunk with just one use. The Biore scrub was just on my skin a minute or so before being washed off, so again, something I hadn't expected because I didn't read the packaging in the store. It worked really well though, as did their nose strips! They were way more effective than the normal strips. I'm excited to incorporate these into my skin care routine!

Yesterday I went to Ulta and bought the Too Faced Love Palette:



I'm excited to use it! I think it'll be very versatile because some shades can also be used as cheek highlights, blushes, or bronzer as well!

I also ran over to Sephora and bought the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette and I'm excited to use it for transition/brow bone shades because I'm going to run out of Nooner one of these days and I won't know what to do!




I love the packaging! The only let down is that there is a repeat shade, Sexpresso, from their Natural palette that was gifted to me a few years back. It's one of my favorite shades though so I can see why they did that, especially for those who don't have the other palette. I will have a LOTD using this palette tomorrow. :) Thanks for reading! What are some products you're loving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment