Monday, July 13, 2015

Review: Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara






Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara is a product I kept hearing about. I bought this online during the hype and I didn't like it at all when I first tried it. As time has gone on, I've liked it more! The problem is that it does seem to flake off onto my cheekbones (imagine thumbs down emoji) and transfer onto my shadows because it does lengthen and it keeps my lashes curled up—which might happen with other mascaras, but they never keep my lashes curled up long enough to transfer. It's a catch-22! I don't know that I will repurchase this as I feel like it doesn't make my lashes thick enough and sometimes makes them look like spider legs if I'm not careful, and because I end up using other mascaras with it, that brings me back to my everyday dilemma of finding the best mascara! Can there please just be a be-all end-all mascara already?! The struggle is real! I hope this helps! Let me know if you've found a mascara that creates fullness, length, curl, and has staying power!

No comments:

Post a Comment