Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains

A small picture at ULTA of a model wearing Barcelona Nights caught my eye and I HAD to have it! Thankfully, they had it in stock! Here are a couple of pictures of me wearing it.



I also bought India Intrigue. Here's a comparison swatch:

(Top: Barcelona Nights, Bottom: India Intrigue)

As you'll notice, they're pretty similar and hard to differentiate, but I wasn't sure if the packaging was down playing their differences or if they were being slightly dramatic in making Barcelona Nights seem brighter and India Intrigue deeper. Now you and I know you don't need both!

It has a broad but thin applicator...


The product itself is very wet, cool, spreads easily but doesn't run, is highly pigmented, has a shiny finish, has a paint-like smell when first applied, but goes away, is long-lasting and wears fairly well, but the shine fades leaving the lips pigmented but not as pretty.

I haven't tried any of the other colors, but I love the quality of this product and would definitely recommend it!

Have you tried any of the other colors? Did you like the product?

No comments:

Post a Comment