Sunday, July 13, 2014

LORAC PRO Palette 2

I bought the LORAC PRO 2 Palette and it came the other day. Here's a look I created using it:





I used LORAC's Behind The Scenes eyeshadow primer first. Always use a primer!! It makes a huge difference! First shadow that caught my eye was Chrome, so I set out to use it. I pat it on my lids and brought it into my crease. Next I pat Plum in the outer part of my eye and also brought that into my crease. I then took a clean, fluffy brush and buffed it out. Then I used Nectar and softened the line even more. For a highlight I used Snow. Who would have thought I would have snow on my face in July?! I thought this created a nice look that is very casual and everyday, yet looks put together. I look forward to created and experimenting more with this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment