Tuesday, July 15, 2014

LORAC PRO Palette 2

I used Rosé all over my lid, then Mocha from the middle of my lid out and then used Cocoa in the outer V. I blended it out with Nectar and used Snow as a highlight. Simple, but oh, so summery! To keep with the summery, shimmery look I sprayed my blush brush with Fix+ and used my Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink and put Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lip  Gloss in Kanani lightly on my lips. I just used Ulta's automatic liner in Black/Brown and Blinc mascara to finish my eyes.







For my face I used Urban Decay's NAKED Skin foundation in 3.5 and bareMinerals foundation in Medium to set it. Before my blush I used Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer to warm up my skin.

I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful and time of the year! Thanks for reading! Now go out and get some fresh air! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment