Sunday, May 4, 2014

LOTD: Peachy Pink











How did I get this eye look you ask? I used all Urban Decay eyeshadows but first I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion. The first eyeshadow I used was from the original NAKED palette called Side Car. Then I used Sin as a highlight. I used a flat shadow brush with MAC Fix + sprayed on it and pat Dust from the NAKED 3 palette over Side Car. I used Side Car as a base to ensure my eyes didn't look super pink because my blouse and skirt were more peachy, pale pink. Over Dust I pat Buzz and Burnout over, using the same Fix +'d brush. As a crease color I used Nooner and as a transition shade I used Limit. It's a different look for me because I would normally use a darker shade in my crease, but I wanted this to be really subtle and soft. I finished the look with Sephora's Full Action mascara, Blinc Mascara over that, and Ulta's automatic black eyeliner.

For my face I used Urban Decay's NAKED Skin foundation, bareMinerals foundation, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting with Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce Pink over it. For my lips I used an EOS lip balm first and then Bobbi Brown's Rich Color Gloss in Pink Sorbet 9.

I thought it was a lovely Sunday pretty pink! What are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment