Wednesday, May 21, 2014

LOTD: Laura Geller's Baked ImPRESSions Eye Palette

This is Laura Geller's Baked ImPRESSions Eye Palette in Iced Berry Blend:


I bought it off of HauteLook and thought it would make my blue eyes pop. I wasn't disappointed.






I primed my entire lids using Urban Decay's Primer Potion and then used the middle shade on my lid from my lashes into my crease. For the outer one-third of my eye and my crease I used the darker shade and then blended the lightest shade above that. I felt like I still needed some brightening below my brows, so I used NAKED 2's Foxy (a matte cream colored shade). I didn't realize it was going to be a completely matte palette, but I really like it! It's great for an everyday look, but it also really does make my eyes pop, which makes it look like I put in some effort. I guess it taught me to not hate on an eyeshadow just because it isn't shimmery.

I haven't tried the other Laura Geller products I just bought yet, so keep an eye out for a review on those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment