Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: Blinc Mascara Amplified

I've been using a new mascara the last couple of days. It's by Blinc and this one is supposed to use a new technology that "tubes" your lashes instead of just painting them. The shade I have is black.


4.5 hours after application:







12 hours after application:









As you can see, it did not flake! That is a miracle! It also kept my eyelashes curled just as they were when I first applied the mascara this morning. Also, when I applied the mascara this morning I noticed it helped to keep the lashes lifted, which can oftentimes be a negative result of putting on mascara. I'll continue to critique this as I use it, but so far I love it! I will say I didn't love the first application, so when trying something remember to give it a few chances. This can be purchased at Sephora and is $26. It is pricey, but if you're getting a sweet tax return this wouldn't be a bad choice of what to put your money towards. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment