Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ipsy

March's Bag:


It's pretty funky! I think I love the bags as much as I do the makeup that comes in them! I think I'm going to fill this with some mints, Chapstick, etc. and throw it into my work bag.


Understand that I am not lacking for nail polish, lip products, or eyeshadow, but I'm excited to use these!

With that said, I've ended my Ipsy subscription for now. I just can't keep up! I am definitely not lacking for products to try, review, and blog about. Maybe after graduation I'll have a better handle on this! Maybe...Is Ipsy worth it? ABSOLUTELY! It's a great value and it's like a buffet! You can get a little bit of everything. I highly recommend it! If you live in a small town, this would be great because it comes right to you and then when you have a chance to go to a Sephora or Ulta you'll have a better idea of what brands you like or which full sized products you may want to purchase. Do you have any makeup subscriptions you like besides Ipsy? And why do you like them over others? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment