Saturday, April 5, 2014

LOTD: NAKED Mustard Yellow & Tan

I've had this shirt for a couple of years and really like how cheerful it is. Below is the look I do when I wear yellow using Urban Decay's original NAKED palette, but today I used my MAC Fix+ to enhance Half Baked. I think it added a nice pop of shimmer. It transformed the look and I will definitely be doing this more ofteneven when I'm not wearing yellow!






For my face, I used my bareMinerals Skin Rev-er Upper and Purely Nourishing for Normal to Dry Skin as moisturizers. Next, I used NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup foundation in shade 3.5. I then buffed bareMinerals foundation in Medium and Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer over my skin. For blush I stippled Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting on my cheeks and swept Laura Geller's Blush-N-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit over that. As I'm sure you've noticed, I had quite a few blemishes, so I used Benefit's Fake Up for those. From there I curled my eyelashes, applied Sephora's Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara in black, and then curled them again. I applied Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyelids and then pat Smog on my lid up into my crease slightly. Then I applied Sin from where Smog left off above my crease up to my eyebrows. I even dotted some in my tear duct area. After that I pat Darkhorse in the outer one-third of my eye and my crease. Then I applied Ulta's Automatic eyeliner in Black/Brown on my upper lid, making the line thicker towards the lateral side. I then used the same eyeliner in Black on my lower waterline. After that I applied a coat of Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara. Then I sprayed a brush with Fix+ and applied Half Baked to the center of my eye, just above my iris. This transformed Half Baked! The one with Fix+ is on the left. It was also harder than the other to get off my arm. I am really loving this Fix+ stuff!



I filled in my eyebrowns with MAC's eyebrow crayon in Lingering. Once all the dust settled I sprayed Urban Decay's All Nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray over my fave. On my lips I used a little travel-sized Sephora lip gloss in Rosy Glow. Thanks for reading! I'll be sure to do more looks with Fix+! I think it's a cool concept.




No comments:

Post a Comment