Saturday, December 14, 2013

LOTD: NAKED 3 Palette

I got this in the mail:


And heard this was coming out during the time the coupon could be used:


So, Caitlyn's Corner and I made a special trip to get ours!



And, I love it!!! Today I got to use it and this is the look I came up with:





First, I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lids and then pat Mugshot from my lashes to crease. Then I put Buzz and Dust over it in the inner one-third of my eye. Next, I used Sin (from the original NAKED palette) as a highlight in my tear duct region and below my brows. To intensify the look, I took a creas brush and applied Darkside in my crease and then took a flat shadow brush and pat Blackheart from the outer corner of my lids in slightly. This made a small V of packed color. Lastly, I took a clean, fluffy crease brush and blended my highlight and crease colors. I finished the look with mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment