Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Empties

Sorry this is so late! I decided I would do these each month, but Dec. 1st was chaotic with finals and I am just now getting around to getting things in order again. Don't hold your breath for a New Years Day post either!

Here's what I've emptied over the last month or so:


These Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioning treatments are amazing! They are sulfate-free and have a wonderful smell. I loved the way my hair would smell and feel after I would get it cut, so I had my hairdresser purchase some for me to use at home. I bought this around this time last year and I can't quite remember how much it costs for the set, but I want to say it was around $50. I only used it once a week to stretch it. As much as I love it, I won't be repurchasing this for a while because of the frightening price tag!

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Moisturizer is something I've used for years. I frequently buy the Equate brand and can tell a slight difference, but not enough to always buy the more expensive brand.

Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel in Lavendar Kiss. This is another product I've been using for years and don't mind paying a little more for the quality. It leaves my skin so soft and I am able to get a really close shave, which is so important to me.

bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer in Normal to Dry. I don't know how long I've been using this because I haven't looked back! I mostly use this in areas that get especially dry like my under eye area and around my nose. It's so lightweight that it doesn't feel greasy or heavy.

Reach Total Care Floss is something I got from the dentist the last time I went and I thought it was weird at first, but I liked it after I got used to the stretchiness. It's available at Walgreen's so if they don't offer it to me again when I go in February, I'll be sure to pick it up!

These were definitely random empties, but I think that's part of the fun! Comment below if you have used any of these products and what your experiences have been with them! And as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment