Tuesday, December 24, 2013

LOTD: Balm Jovi Palette

Caitlyn's Corner gave me these for a Christmas gift:


Today I finally got a chance to use them! The concealer worked great. I'll definitely do a review about it once I've used it more. I used UD Primer Potion and then pat Third Eye Blinded on my lids as a base. Next, I used Alice Copper in the outer half of my lid and brought the color into my crease. I then used Too Faced's Silk Teddy as a highlight and Too Faced's Cherry Cola over the Alice Copper to make it more bold. Here's the look:




I finished the look using the Balm's blush in Pop Pop Don't You Want Me? over my Maybelline Bouncy Blush. For lip gloss I used Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Wine.

I'm looking forward to creating more looks soon! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment