Thursday, December 31, 2015

LOTD: Tartelette In Bloom Palette

I was immediately drawn to this palette because of Firecracker, so naturally, that was the first shade I couldn't wait to use! I used a primer and then in a windshield wiper motion I applied Sweetheart in my crease up to my brow bone. After that, I pat Firecracker on my lids and Rebel over Firecracker in the outer one-third of my eyes, I used Funny Girl as a highlight, and Leader to deepen Rebel. I love the way the shadows blend! I bought the Tarte neutralEYES palette back in 2013 and ended up returning it because I hated everything about the shadows. I was extremely hesitant to purchase this one because of that, but had heard nothing but good reviews and sure enough, I am in love! They must have changed something because this is a night and day difference. One of my complaints about the neutralEYES palette was that the shadows weren't pigmented enough, but the ones in this palette are and are true to how they appear in the palette on skin. I especially love this palette because there are so many combinations that I can't wait to try, so check back for more looks!












No comments:

Post a Comment