Thursday, August 6, 2015

LOTD: Too Faced Natural Matte & Love Palettes

For this look I used both palettes that I recently purchased and this is what I came up with:







To get this look, I first applied Too Faced Natural Matte shades Strapless with a fluffy brush to my brow bone area, Honey Butter on my lids, and Chocolate Cookie in the outer third of my eyes. From the Love palette I used shades from the Pure Love square. I used Adore on my lids, Amorous on the outer thirds and crease, Dearest in a small triangle above my irises, and Cherish as a highlight. To finish the look, I applied Ulta's Automatic Eyeliner and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara as well as Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. Normally, with the color of shirt I'm wearing and the summer vibe I would use a coral lip color, but because Adore is so coppery, I decided to use a lip color that had blue undertones. I used the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Barcelona Nights.

I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do and are enjoying your summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment