Monday, July 8, 2013

FOTD: Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette

This was a holiday gift set that I was all over like a chicken on a June bug! I have three other Too Faced palettes and I love the quality and pigmentation of their face products!


These are the products I used: 



I first put Shadow Insurance from my lash line to eyebrows. I then put Peach Fuzz all over my eyelids. I then took Gum Drop and pat it on my lid, just past my crease. It's important to be careful to not stroke it onto the eyelid because there will be major fall-out. The nature of Gum Drop isn't shimmery--it's glittery--and it's imperative to do this while the Shadow Insurance hasn't dried yet. Next, very faintly I took Malted Milk Ball and swept it into the crease and outer canthus of my eye. I also put a little Cherry Cola on top of  Malted Milk Ball. I followed up by applying eyeliner, allowing the line to get thicker towards the outer canthus.
For my face I applied Chocolate Soleil Bronzer all over for a warm contrast since I would be wearing a color that could very easily wash me out. Because I was using and wearing so much pink I was grateful this particular palette had a peach blush included called Papa Don't Peach. It balanced out all the pink and it looked great with the warmth from the bronzer. I also did not apply it heavily because I wanted the focus to be one my eyes. To finish my look I applied bareMinerals/Bare Escentuals Buxom lip gloss in Kanai. (A peach or even lighter pink would also look fabulous, but I just had to try out my new lip gloss!)

The finished look:



No comments:

Post a Comment